Note: Application to compete in Miss Himalaya Global 2019 will open in January 2019 and will close in April 2019. You can View the application form now so you can prepare your materials.
- Applicants should be born to parents of Himalayan cultural background.
- Between 17 and 25 years of age.
- Minimum 165 cm in height.
- Unmarried and not having given birth.
- An entry fee of $100 is required as a sign of good faith. Your application will not be considered until receipt of your entry fee, which must be transferred to the Director Lobsang Wangyal by 15 May 2019 to Account no: 10219842549, State Bank of India, IFSC Code: SBIN 0004250.
- Participants will bear their own travelling expenses to and from the event. Food, accommodation, and local travel at the event will be provided by Miss Himalaya Global.